HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tooofast

Lets talk about Gloves.

9 posts in this topic

Lets talk about Gloves.

Coming for street riding I’m used to heavy armored gauntlet style gloves. Now in the world of Dirt I seem to be finding a very different style. Am I just looking on the wrong place in the store or it a much lighter glove in general? Also I’m looking for something in leather for the colder morning here and the fact when I accidentally touch the header pipe in the bike they wont melt and stick to my fingers .. yep that was last nights fun for the new boy… :thumbsup:

As always thanks in advance and if you can point me to some links that would be great.

Cheers,

Dave

I have several different pairs of gloves.

The ones I've been wearing the most lately are Klim Revolt gloves. Klim kicks ass.

Have a couple pairs of Moose laying around, but used to wear just a prair of leather work gloves. They had the leather palm/fingers with a cotton/elastic back and velcro wrist closure.

The thinner the glove the better IMO, less blisters. Especially if you can find a pair that doesn't bunch up.

Dude check out the Thor Ride gloves new for 06, they're great for cold weather and fit awesome :thumbsup:

Do you have a link? i searched but could not find the leather ones.

Thanks

Dave

Here's the listing I bought mine from

eBay

Acerbis SuperMoto Gloves $28 on eBay. Leather, lightweight, nice.

Until they get wet.... :thumbsup:

I like the old ones that had a rib of cushion or such on top of all four fingers/knuckles. Dont know if they work, but then again my knuckles are fine. :thumbsup: