Removing fender warning stickers

Is there an easy way to get those annoying buggers off without using a heat gun? Harbor Freight has good prices on their guns, but I also saw some good deals on Ebay. Does anyone have any experience with any of the Ebay deals? I don't want to end up with a piece of crap. Thanks for any help!

I bought a couple heat guns off eBay for $25...not real good quality, but if all you're buying it for is to remove stickers, it will get the job done. Good deal for $25, but I don't expect them to hold up...that's why I got the two for that price!

Hairdryer should work. If you are concerned with deforming the pastic, mix some dish soap in a spray bottle with water - spray and let sit for 10 or 15 minutes, should come right off. ?

if you do it corretly you won't deform the plastic, just a quick go over and bam the adheasion loses it tension and gives out! then just pick a corner up with your finger nail and it's off, but remember to use mineral spirts to get rid of the sticky crap!

i would know what i'm talking about. my dad and own a industral graphic shop i apply and remove graphics for a living!

soap does nothing but clean, next time try it in the shower!!!hahaha

lol

Oh, dont take those off, its like the mattress tags. The warning sticker police will come take your bike away.

Are you serious? Crap I better leave them on then, or the fuzz will find out about the missing tags on our pillows also... thanks for the advice ?