HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bender2601

WR450 - 03 - original graphics needed

4 posts in this topic

Hi, does anyone of you know where I could get the Original WR450 graphics - only the ones on the side panels - but not as an expensive Original Yamaha Genuine Part.

I also don't want any of these design pieces available in every MX-Shop :thumbsup:

I like the original look of my Yam. :bonk:

By the way - could I use the 04 stickers for the 03 as well? :thumbsup:

Thanks & best regards,

Robert

Hi, does anyone of you know where I could get the Original WR450 graphics - only the ones on the side panels - but not as an expensive Original Yamaha Genuine Part.

I also don't want any of these design pieces available in every MX-Shop :thumbsup:

I like the original look of my Yam. :bonk:

By the way - could I use the 04 stickers for the 03 as well? :thumbsup:

Thanks & best regards,

Robert

I think factory effex makes an OEM replacement for the WR for a fraction of the price

Yes, both years will fit

thanks for the info - unfortunately they only sell OEM -graphics for WR's up to 2002 (250, 400, 426) - on the other hand they offer the complete range for YZ's (which doesn't fit the WR, does it?)

thanks for the info - unfortunately they only sell OEM -graphics for WR's up to 2002 (250, 400, 426) - on the other hand they offer the complete range for YZ's (which doesn't fit the WR, does it?)

YZ graphics will not fit your 03' unless you have YZ shrouds, that's what i did because i installed a desert tank that came with YZ shrouds, have you tried N-Style or One Industries? they have some that are cool for the WR