HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MN_Kevin

Mike68 (and everybody else who is going) and Sundays Turkey Run in Mass

14 posts in this topic

Mike,

According to my map, New Boston is just southwest of Dennis off of 6A. Do you have any idea on start time? I can pick you up or ??? We can take my XTerra and trailer if you'd like, or I can meet you there.

I will call you before mid-day Saturday.

Kevin

603-942-7105

------------------

'99 WZ/YR (you choose!) with ALL YZ mods, de-octopused, DSP Doug Henry airbox w/ velocity stack, FMF PowerBomb header, Stroker SX-1 silencer, SS front brake line, OEM YZ tank, IMS YZ seat.

Kevin,

I can't make this turkey run. I have to close the camp in Maine and have a wedding Sat evening. I will be doing at least 2 more turkey runs. 1 in Oct and 1 in Nov. I will keep you informed.

Kevin,

I'm going to a party the day before that is about 40 minutes from the ride, but I'll have my dog and wife with me and I'm not sure how to ditch them and do the ride. I can't leave her without the car and I don't want to have her sit around all day and wait for me. It sucks because I grew up near there and would love to try the route.

Mark

Kevin, I am planning to be there with some of the guy's. I am not sure how many, some of the guy's are thinking of doing the Pachaug Loop out of Central Village, but I think they will get voted down. The leg is doing OK, I hope to be 90% by Sunday. I'll look you up. Ron

Hey Ron!!

MTrip called me tonight. He is trying to come up w/ a plan to make it.

I may be giving him a ride.

Mark said it starts at 9am.

I'm out Kevin. Hope you enjoy it.

Here are the details in case you didn't see them:

September 30th

Key Time: 9:00am

Start - Tucker's Restaurant, New Boston, MA

Arrowed from RTE 8 and RTE 57, New Boston, MA

No Camping

For information call Chris Tooker (860)830-1358

Registered bikes only!!

Come ride the scenic Southern Berkshires!

Later,

Mark

With me possible leaving for Wisconsin without my family, I have decided to stay home and enjoy my family prior to my departure.

I am looking forward to dropping off my bike at Eric Gorr's desk (in Wisconsin) to have him:

1 - figure out the low rpm rev limit,

2 - find the lost horsepower /torque

3 - jet it

4 - bore it to a 420 in repair of the

damaged cylinder.

but not necessarily in that order!

Kevin, I talked to Mark last night, he had his shoulder x-rayed, and he had dislocated his collarbone at the ride too. I don't know if we are going to make this one. I just recieved some info on Cell knee braces. I may have to get some. Hope to see you on October 14. I'll be in touch.