4Strokes.com??

I'd have to say I rarely visit the site anymore. I'll respond to a post and 4 days later the guy that asked the question "might" show up. I know there's members on this site that work hard to keep that site going which is great but, it needs a revamp, IMO. If you've got a 650L it seems like the place to grab info though.

• 2 weeks later...

I happen to like both sites, I frequent them both regularly. The others who go there may/may not come here, so the threads dont always contain the same insights/opinions. I value alot of different opinions etc. when I am looking into something.

I dont watch the same news channel or read the same editorials or listen to the same radio station all the time either, I watch & read & listen to many different ones. You never know where you will find what you are looking for. ?

Dude you're not telling me anything new. Look my name up over there. However, I just find that place to be a tad tempermental(as shown here) and the advice to be sometimes, "whack". However, it is a great site, I just don't think the membership is as responsive as most.

I happen to like both sites, I frequent them both regularly. The others who go there may/may not come here, so the threads dont always contain the same insights/opinions. I value alot of different opinions etc. when I am looking into something.

?

Happy, I'm dave_cl over there, if I can help with anything.

Dave

Dude you're not telling me anything new. Look my name up over there. However, I just find that place to be a tad tempermental(as shown here) and the advice to be sometimes, "whack". However, it is a great site, I just don't think the membership is as responsive as most.

*L* yeah, i know it's nothing new. Yes it is tempermental and the advice sometimes is *whack* (where is 2bb btw? ? )

The membership does seem slow to respond there sometimes it is true. But i still find it helpfull.