Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TREADMARKS

4Strokes.com??

20 posts in this topic

Anyone know what happened, as I have not been able to check them today.

I was following the thread about fitting an XR600 CDI box to an XR650L.

Anyone have any luck, or ever try that over here? :thumbsup:

They had some alternate issues recently. Maybe some upgrades....? It's a low funded site(memberwise) therefore the repairs or upgrades tend to take a tad longer.

I'd have to say I rarely visit the site anymore. I'll respond to a post and 4 days later the guy that asked the question "might" show up. I know there's members on this site that work hard to keep that site going which is great but, it needs a revamp, IMO. If you've got a 650L it seems like the place to grab info though.

And.......... down they go again?

Can anyone get into 4Strokes? I am getting weird security errors when i try.

And.......... down they go again?

Can anyone get into 4Strokes? I am getting weird security errors when i try.

I am getting a Windows login now when I hit that site, and my username and password don't work. Weird.

Seems like they have a temporary firewall set up. There is nothing you'll find over there that you can't find here guys...seriously.

Seems like they have a temporary firewall set up. There is nothing you'll find over there that you can't find here guys...seriously.

I was keeping an eye on several threads there of interest to me. Those threads havent been discussed on this site to my knowledge.

I happen to like both sites, I frequent them both regularly. The others who go there may/may not come here, so the threads dont always contain the same insights/opinions. I value alot of different opinions etc. when I am looking into something.

I dont watch the same news channel or read the same editorials or listen to the same radio station all the time either, I watch & read & listen to many different ones. You never know where you will find what you are looking for. :thumbsup:

Dude you're not telling me anything new. Look my name up over there. However, I just find that place to be a tad tempermental(as shown here) and the advice to be sometimes, "whack". However, it is a great site, I just don't think the membership is as responsive as most.

I happen to like both sites, I frequent them both regularly. The others who go there may/may not come here, so the threads dont always contain the same insights/opinions. I value alot of different opinions etc. when I am looking into something.

:thumbsup:

Happy, I'm dave_cl over there, if I can help with anything.

Dave

Dude you're not telling me anything new. Look my name up over there. However, I just find that place to be a tad tempermental(as shown here) and the advice to be sometimes, "whack". However, it is a great site, I just don't think the membership is as responsive as most.

*L* yeah, i know it's nothing new. Yes it is tempermental and the advice sometimes is *whack* (where is 2bb btw? :thumbsup: )

The membership does seem slow to respond there sometimes it is true. But i still find it helpfull.

Happy, I'm dave_cl over there, if I can help with anything.

Dave

I will keep that in mind, thank you for the offer! :thumbsup:

Same here no luck. I get a sign in window with user name, password, domain. Can't even log in.

I can get into some of the areas but not all. We are currently experiencing technical difficulties comes up on the screen. :thumbsup: