Front Brake Light Switch

CAN ANYONE TELL ME HOW THE WR FRONT BRAKE SWITCH WORKS AND CAN I GET ONE FOR MY YZ426? IF YOU HAVE THE PART No. EVEN BETTER!

BY THE WAY I AM IN ENGLAND :thumbsup:

No front switch on US models...no rear switch either. You can by a hydraulic switch that replaces the banjo bolt...it's what we inthe US use for the rear. TT store sells 'em under the "brakes" section of off-road parts.

That would be an awesome dual-sport up grade for us yanks. I'll bet it could be ordered from a dealer in the U.S. or on line from Britain. :thumbsup:

Look on ebay for hydraulic brake light switch,they are normally between £10 to £15.I bought 2 last week,thats why i know.This is in the UK.Good luck. Try this ---http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BANJO-BOLT-BRAKE-LIGHT-SWITCH-10X1-10-25_W0QQitemZ8041033321QQcategoryZ36796QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem.For the 426 you want the 10x1.25 thread.

No front switch on US models...no rear switch either. You can by a hydraulic switch that replaces the banjo bolt...it's what we inthe US use for the rear. TT store sells 'em under the "brakes" section of off-road parts.

What he said, use the same switch for the front (hydraulic) and just wire it parallel with the rear switch.

I only run a rear brake switch.

I made one myself from a momentary on switch I picked up at a local Radio Shack. Real sensitive compared to a hydraulic switch, good to use at stop lights where you want your brake light on but dont necessarily want to be pressing your foot on the brake.

does the front and rear banjo bolt take the same hydraulic switch?? i have a BD rear switch in my kit but want to install a front one also. found one on ebay too.

Same pressure switch front or rear, wire them in together and no problems. I just added the front switch, Pa requires front and rear light activation. I paid 17 bucks at the local shop probably would have been a few dollars less online but I wanted to get it done.