calling all Idaho WR riders.

Anyone up for a little supermoto action? I know this should be in the supermoto section, but no one in that section is from Idaho. Anyway, we are putting together a supermoto track day at a local karting track. There is a company that makes street tires for you 21" front tire and your 18" rear. Supermoto is up and coming in Boise and this will be the first little event. The track day will either be on the 19th or 26th of March depending on what day we can get more people to attend. Let me know what you think.

Thanks,

Adam

Is anyone even interested? It should be pretty fun and did I mention that it will be a free event. It is going to be held at Snake River Karters, this will be kind of their last deal before they close down.

Anyone up for a little supermoto action? I know this should be in the supermoto section, but no one in that section is from Idaho. Anyway, we are putting together a supermoto track day at a local karting track. There is a company that makes street tires for you 21" front tire and your 18" rear. Supermoto is up and coming in Boise and this will be the first little event. The track day will either be on the 19th or 26th of March depending on what day we can get more people to attend. Let me know what you think.

Thanks,

Adam

You had me going there. I thought you may have wanted to ride some singletrack.

You had me going there. I thought you may have wanted to ride some singletrack.

This is going to be way more fun than riding single track :thumbsup:

Just to let everyone know the track day will actually be held this Sunday 3/12/06. Even if you don't have a SM setup come out and see what it is all about. Please email me if you have any questions. RE@ADAMLUKOIC.com