Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
idiot_on_426

cdi box

4 posts in this topic

can i put an 03 yz450, electrical cdi wire harness box into a 01yz426 and will it make a difference, because i heard that works for the 02crf450 and the 04crf450

no u cant....u need to learn how to ride your bike before u start messing with it. do u even know what the electrical cdi wire harness box is?....or are u trying to sound knowledgeable. try learning how to change your own tires....then you can go on from there!

no u cant....u need to learn how to ride your bike before u start messing with it. do u even know what the electrical cdi wire harness box is?....or are u trying to sound knowledgeable. try learning how to change your own tires....then you can go on from there!
You should try learning how to capitalize, punctuate, and spell simple words like "you" before you start tossing around the really complex ones like "knowledgeable". You're not on Myspace anymore, troll.

learn how to ride my bike!! i think i know how to ride my bike since im partially sponsored by no fear, ask my friends, i just ordered a grip of no fear stuff, for 50% off!! did u know that sucka!!