Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jwcrf05

white brothers e2

6 posts in this topic

hey guys I am looking for some more info on this pipe. i need something quiet as possible and would like to know if this pipe is repackable or not. thanks

I just got mine and yes it is re-packable. I havent ridden with mine yet but it is longer than what I wanted, its as long as the stock pipe. I think Im gonna take it off to sell if you are interested. Shoot me a pm. As far as re-packing, it looks like it comes apart in the rear, it is bolted together instead of riveted, looks like it would be real easy to take apart. :thumbsup:

I just got mine and yes it is re-packable. I havent ridden with mine yet but it is longer than what I wanted, its as long as the stock pipe. I think Im gonna take it off to sell if you are interested. Shoot me a pm. As far as re-packing, it looks like it comes apart in the rear, it is bolted together instead of riveted, looks like it would be real easy to take apart. :thumbsup:

Norman,

Let me know how much you are selling it for I need one for my new yellow bird! PM me or post it your choice.

Thanks DBD

i need something quiet as possible

E2 is a good pipe, but the quietest option is an FMFQ with a power or megabomb header

E2 is a good pipe, but the quietest option is an FMFQ with a power or megabomb header

I agree with Dano, I have a 426 with an E-Series pipe and it thumps. One of the loudest pipes out there. I don't think it is repackable since you can see straight through it. Maybe, maybe not.

I've been running the quiet WB E2 with the spark arrester insert on my 250F for over a year and half and yes, you can repack it, WB sells repack kits for the E2. I recommend the E2 or the FMF Q2 series if you're looking for a quiet pipe. The E2 also comes with competion end cap, if you decide to moto without the spark arrester but the pipe won't pass the 96db sound test. The 96db sound limit on all California public OHV areas is one of the reasons why all of the pipe manufacturers are now making 96db compliant pipes.