yz 450f spark plug

doen anybody have a diagram that shows how the spark plugs come apart on my 04 450f because the manual doesnt tell me nothing it jus tells me where it is.

Did you say spark plug"s" that 'come apart'? My 450F has a spark plug but it doesn't come apart...........at least I don't think so. :thumbsup:

spark plug will not come apart, there is a boot on the top of the plug that conects the plug to the "coil". You need to carfeully pull the boot off, NOT by yanking on the wire, then lossen the plug from inside the head. I have personally find the best way to do that is to drop a plug socket into the plug hole, then an universal, then an 8 inch extension. Then snap them all together and remove them all at one time. Im sure there are better ways out there, but this is my normal proceedure.

Blow some compressed air in the hole prior to get any unwanted dirt out of head. Dont want that stuff falling into the cylinder.

replace with a NGK CR8EIX you can get from your local dealer for about 8 bucks.

Iridium tip plug. my bike always starts over on the first kick now. I love it .

doen anybody have a diagram that shows how the spark plugs come apart on my 04 450f because the manual doesnt tell me nothing it jus tells me where it is.

huh? Pull the sparkplug cap up off of the cylinder.....blow out the air hole on the side of the cylinder to remove dirt and debree, take your trusty Yami sparkplug widget and stick it in the hole and remove the (1) sparkplug - :thumbsup: