HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
stknrdr

Guess whats in my garage right now :)

8 posts in this topic

A brand spanking new 06 yz450f booyakasha!!!!!!

Nice.

I've got 3 dogs and a handfull of mice in mine. :thumbsup:

i guessed some sort of small furry animal with big teeth ...

what? am i wrong?

so you´re saying this is a mtorcycle forum?

edit: my first thought was this image but i haggled with myself and decided that you didnt deserve that ... :thumbsup:

Yeah I have had one sitting in my garage for almost a week now. It keeps begging to come out and play but the weather wont cooperate. maybe this weekend.

WOOOOO HOOOOO!!! Congrats!! You have joined the ranks of the Yami aluminums. Good Luck. I have yet to ride mine either, predicting more snow tonight and this weekend. First race 3/19/06. Need a break.

Well..ive just been riding it up and down the road to break it in...luckily I live out in the sticks where cops and neighbors are few.....

tomorrow...Im hauling it 4 hours south to a track that i know is open...Ill be damned if im gonna let another day go by without hitting the track. Luckily I have a buddy who is just as sick of winter...ROADTRIP!

One thing I learned right after putting an hour of easy riding on it.. dont whack the throttle open in first gear from a near dead stop on pavement....well do so..but be ready for that 450 motor to drive the rear wheel directly underneath the front wheel in a big big hurry :thumbsup:

This thing rocks.

i guessed some sort of small furry animal with big teeth ...

what? am i wrong?

so you´re saying this is a mtorcycle forum?

edit: my first thought was this image but i haggled with myself and decided that you didnt deserve that ... :thumbsup:

Okay....

If I had THAT in my garage (your image) do you think Id be in here looking at this stupid computer? OH hell no.

And no..im not an attention whore if thats what youre saying...im just excited about my new bike :thumbsup: