New exhaust

A guy says he will buy my stock exhaust for my 450 for 200 bucks so i figure ok i will pay an extra hundred or so and get an aftermarket one. are either of these pipes better than the stock pipe and if which one would be better. i ride mainly motocross tracks. i dont have tons of money to pitch into the bike right now. and if anyone is selling a slip on that will work on an 06 450f please let me know. just copy/paste into your address bar

http://www.rockymountainatv.com/productDetail.do?prodFamilyId=6851&navTitle=Exhaust&webCatId=18&pageLinkUri=&vehicleType=&webTypeId=57&navType=type

or

http://www.rockymountainatv.com/productDetail.do?prodFamilyId=8786&navTitle=Exhaust&webCatId=18&pageLinkUri=&vehicleType=&webTypeId=57&navType=type

A guy says he will buy my stock exhaust for my 450 for 200 bucks so i figure ok i will pay an extra hundred or so and get an aftermarket one. are either of these pipes better than the stock pipe and if which one would be better. i ride mainly motocross tracks. i dont have tons of money to pitch into the bike right now. and if anyone is selling a slip on that will work on an 06 450f please let me know. just copy/paste into your address bar

I just bought a FMF system this weekend. I didn't plan on it, but it was such a good deal I couldn't pass it up. After my WORCS race in Taft, a friend of mine noticed that my head pipe was severely dented in. So he sent me over to the FMF truck to see Paul. Paul sold me a brand new anodized blue FMF titanium with a spark arrestor for $200. He then sold me a titanium megabomb head pipe for $100. He is going to bring me a stainless steel one at Lake Havasu next month for $100 also. The nicest thing is that with the Spark arrestor in it is 96 without 101. He said that they just started advertising this system, but retail would have been around $600. Never pay retail.

Go to motosport.com and check ouut the white bros pipes. You can get a slip on mx4 for 350 an aluminum pro for 530 or a carmon pro for 700. I put a white bothers carbon pro on my 04 crf 450 and wont even look at another pipe company. It added sick pwer everywhere and went on realy well. any easier and it would have instaleed itself. The only downside is you feel realy bad if it gets scratched cause it is such a beautiful pipe.