HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ga426owner

Need a couple of choices for OEM internet part sites

19 posts in this topic

Guys other than TT - which is a great source for OEM Yami parts - where have you found great prices and good inventory levels to purchase from? Preferably east of the Mississippi.....

thx

well? How is that yellow beast? I'll be upgrading this year, not sure what color yet, either blue or red.

Guys other than TT - which is a great source for OEM Yami parts - where have you found great prices and good inventory levels to purchase from? Preferably east of the Mississippi.....

thx

Why would you not buy from the TT store? I thought all the TT OEM parts came from central Illinois anyways. Its the best deal you'll find. Other than that, World of Powersports is a good choice, but I believe that is TT's supplier. :thumbsup:

Why would you not buy from the TT store? I thought all the TT OEM parts came from central Illinois anyways.
TT OEM has a limited selection listed, although they do say that they can get almost anything. The parts are actually sold through Generation MX, in Illinois. When they have something, they can't be beat, but they don't list stuff for some of the latest models.

Why would you not buy from the TT store? I thought all the TT OEM parts came from central Illinois anyways. Its the best deal you'll find. Other than that, World of Powersports is a good choice, but I believe that is TT's supplier. :thumbsup:

Agreed but they do not have in stock what I need in 3 days.....but neither does anyone else..... :bonk:

I guess I will have to just order and pray... :thumbsup:

Agreed but they do not have in stock what I need in 3 days.....but neither does anyone else..... :thumbsup:

I guess I will have to just order and pray... :thumbsup:

What do you need?

Front axle w/nut, both collars and a spacer bearing.....for a 03

You might try Obermeyer Yamaha , they are in Jasper, Indiana. They have all kinds of YZF parts in stock. 1-866-YAMAHA-6. Maybe they can help you. They have been very good to me.

Finally,..... something I have researched... Best Prices.... Flatoutmotorcycles.com, Indiana Best service ,ok prices, North County Yamaha , California. U can I think... get better prices with ordering by phone at North County, just tellem you want the best prices on parts there is.! you heard they have the best! Flatout has great prices, but slow service and have to order much from a warehouse and you have to wait untill they come in. They also drop my 1st on-line order :thumbsup: , send e-mail with order to Chris, tell him u want a tracking # on order and any backorder status. :thumbsup:

Goood Luck.

2003 YZ450F

2006 YZ250V