HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rasta

02 426 price

8 posts in this topic

got a 02 426 low hours, original owner, just about all stock, what do you guys think it is worth?,thanks

bought my 02 for 2400 bucks, mostly stock but very clean, well kept and worth every penny to me. some say check KBB but it all comes down to whats it worth to you. by the way these bikes are AWESOME!!!!!!

I got mine for 3200 last January here in Texas. Prices vary from region to region. I suggest getting a Cycle Trader in your area and look at comparitive prices. That's your best bet.

I gave $5436 OTD for mine (2002 model).............................in December of 2001. I hope its still worth half of what I gave for it.

I paid $3k for my '02 in Sept of '04. Last week I just picked up an '01 for $2400. The newer bike's only mods were a Scotts damper and Racetech springs. The older bike was stock.

I'd have a third one if I could, these are the best all around dirtbikes ever made IMO. :thumbsup: