HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
spence80

insurance for bikes

5 posts in this topic

just wondering what kind of insurance you guys have on your bikes, if you even have insurance on them. I just paid $109.00 for 12 months on mainly for theft on my 426, i got some more things along with it too in case I hurt someone else while riding.

Who's it with?? I used to have theft/fire coverage when I lived in Florida. It was about $17 a year (I think...), but I couldn't get that here in Texas.

State Farm. $175/year for theft with a $250 ded. for collision. Do a search for more info. in this forum.

I have Allstate for insurance for my new bike. I insured it for $8,000 with a $1,000 worth of med pay in case I case a jump. It will also cover damage done to my bike if I wreck it. I think it will cost me about $300 a year, but worth it.