Another Successful CA. plated WR426!

You didn't have to supply a VIN verification by a LEO? :prof:

Any more reports of anyone having this done recently?

Any more reports of anyone having this done recently?

nope its illegal since 1/30/2004:banghead:

nope its illegal since 1/30/2004:banghead:

:banana:

:lol:

:banana::lol:

:banana::lol: :lol: :lol:

I wish mine was :)

How did you do that in California? My neighbor has a YZF that he made street legal but he said it was because it was from Canada and or a number in the Vin. How did you go about making your bike street legal it would really help me.

dead thread, thought id bring it alive, any new updates in 2009 as far as more success stories with more plated WRs?

dead thread, thought id bring it alive, any new updates in 2009 as far as more success stories with more plated WRs?

No because its illegal in CA :busted:

No because its illegal in CA :busted:

Just curious, how did you get yours?

Just curious, how did you get yours?

Who said mine was CA plated :busted:

i would guess most of us plated in CA did so by 2004 or so, or did it with bikes that old or more

Who said mine was CA plated :thumbsup:

I see. That's the beauty of having a state like Arizona as a neighbor.:busted:

:thumbsup:

Well good luck with the sale i bougth mine for $1500 (2000 wr400) and need it some carb work but after that I made it street legal here in California for around $250 so maybe that would give you on idea on a price

well i am selling my CA plated 2005 WR-450F as well. Been pated for 4 years so i am guessing the myth of getting a plate after 2004 is just that: A MYTH.

Cool, thanks guys. A plated WR450F, thats bada$$. I was thinking maybe $3000. Thats 1/2 price of the new WR250...