Best OTD price for YZ450F in California?

I don't know what part of cali your from but they have this place in the bay area and down south. http://www.otdcyclesports.com/

Yeah, they were the first I went to get a quote from ($7,200 OTD); still think they can do better than that though... bought my 05' CRF250R from them last year and it was a steal at $5,700... this year their prices seem at par with everyone else.

DSMotorsport, you and I are on the same list. I'm in the same boat, waiting for Scott to call me up and let me know what's shaking. He offered me a blue one a few days ago but I decided to wait for a yellow one. One thing about buying one if you live in California and purchase it out of state, you can't get an ORV sticker without a Cali title so you wind up paying sales tax either way. I would just start calling dealers and give them a price you'll pay for the bike and see if they will do it or not. Talk to the sales manager or internet manager if they are big enough to have one.

Must be a leftover 05'? They quoted me $6,800 for an 06' CRF450R... again, nothing to write home about.

Eastbay motorsports in hayward has 06 WR 450fs in their february specials for $6399 OTD. If I was in the market now I'd pounce because that is an awesome price.

eastbaymotorsports.com and go into the "specials" section ?

you can't beat honda east they were great..

drove down there from flint about a 2 hour drive and pick my blue 450 up for $6159 otd.

Jeff and all the guys there are great, you know what there was a yellow 250f and 450f there when i went to get mine, and if they didn't already have it sold to some one else i would have bought the 450 was even willing to take a uncrated bike, but they didn't have one!

but you can't go wrong, call honda east at 419.891.1230 ask for jeff eckman!

I put my deposit down last Thursday. He told me I was #1 on the list but he still didn't have a firm date for when the bikes would start rolling in. I found that the YZ450's are in short supply everywhere so I'm hoping to see it sooner rather than later. They won't send the paperwork out to you until they have the bike there so they can get the VIN on the paperwork that they fedex to you. Tick-tock, tick-tock...

I put my deposit down last Thursday. He told me I was #1 on the list but he still didn't have a firm date for when the bikes would start rolling in. I found that the YZ450's are in short supply everywhere so I'm hoping to see it sooner rather than later. They won't send the paperwork out to you until they have the bike there so they can get the VIN on the paperwork that they fedex to you. Tick-tock, tick-tock...

Im probobly #2 on the list. I did tell him I would take a blue one if the SE model was going to be pita to get. Hopefully we both get yellow ones next week. I was originally going to pick the bike up Match 4th on my way out to the indy SX, and he said "no problem" to have it there in time...so Im optimistic on this week. Ended up shipping it to NJ as my SX trip plans fell through. ?