Finished 426

those graphics are awesome what kind are they

never mind i just saw xgx

Lookin good man, I gotta clean mine up.

After a lot of clean up

Are you serious??

Id say you still have some cleaning to do.

Still looks a little rough...but hey, as long as you're happy.

well some of us aren't rich jerks that own 06 bikes. I'm in college and work full time but thanks anyway.

well, i agree with "Yak" ... its a nice set of graphics, but your bike is far from clean ...

i have a 426 (no, i´m not a "rich jerk" :thumbsup: ) to, and it takes me three days with a tooth brush to get it CLEAN!

well some of us aren't rich jerks that own 06 bikes. I'm in college and work full time but thanks anyway.

David,

Im sorry if my comments offended you. That wasn't my intention. It was said more in fun than anything else. I know cleaning sucks when finding free time is tight. A clean bike is something I have always prided myself on, so I guess I'm just picky, but definately not rich. The only reason I ride a new bike is because it easier for me to make small payments and take a royal buttf***ing in the end, then save a few grand cash. Financially Stupid yes, but as you see, far from rich. Can't say I dont love the 06 though. :thumbsup:

here is my 426 when it was "blingin'" ....a labor of love, if you will...

IMG_0937_1000.jpg

I'm a poor boy too, but it is clean.

yzf20007.jpg

Hey yak,

how do you get your pipe to look that good did you use like an aluminum polish?thanks

Yeah...

I polished it out with Mothers Billet Polish and a buffing wheel.

thats what my friend did to his cr125 frame

Yeah I know they look great on cr frames i wasnt sure about a pipe tho..Im gunna have to do it!