HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Motosprtman

That Sanno lookin Taillight

4 posts in this topic

I have noticed in some member pictures of tier bikes that they have installed some nice small - yet functional tail lights, are these acerbis or Baja Design lights, personally I don't care for teh acrebis light design. Does Baja Designs offer one - without having to buy an entire kit?

Hey,

If you are talking about the clear LED tail/brake light then YES Baja Designs sells just the light and not the full plastic fender extender thing. I bought this light by itself and made a small aluminum bracket that mounts under the fender, holds the light and then comes down to hold the top two bolt holes for the license plate. Very minimalistic. Got a couple pairs of clear LED mini turnsignals to go along, but haven't installed them yet.