HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
z400boy5

wr450 vs 05z400 with some mods

11 posts in this topic

my one friend just got a wr450 My z has a full alba pipe jetted 13 tooth sproket and K&n air filter. how bad will he kill me in a short drag

my one friend just got a wr450 My z has a full alba pipe jetted 13 tooth sproket and K&n air filter. how bad will he kill me in a short drag

I have a wr450 that is stock and a really trick kfx with a full yosh pipe, keihn 40mm carb, cams, and an airbox eliminator kit, with the stock gearing. In a short drag I think you can pull or at least keep up with the 450, but in a long drag I think you would lose.

Assuming the WR 450f is off the showroom floor bone stock, you will wipe the floor with it. If the WR 450f is jetted, uncorked, has a YZ throttle stop, and the AIS block off kit it won't even be close...you'll lose

yes it is bone stock off the floor no mods at all. I am just hoping that he does not kill me. Cause he loves to run his mouth. sometimes I just want to :thumbsup:

If he doesn't change at least change the throttle stop screw or cut it down, then he has no shot in hell

that is surprising. I never thought I would be able to keep up led alone win the race. Now I don't have to lisen to him :thumbsup:

Like everyone is saying, bone stock you will take him, but once he spends about two hours working on his he is gonna rip you up. Kick his ass while you still have the chance. :thumbsup:

Like everyone is saying, bone stock you will take him, but once he spends about two hours working on his he is gonna rip you up. Kick his ass while you still have the chance. :thumbsup:

Yep, get video, whitnesses.=, and photos - win the race and vow never to race him again :thumbsup:

After he reads the forum and mods the bike, your done for. Even a tricked YFZ wont hang with the bikes (well won't beat them anyway)

ya I kinda figured with small mods he will destroy me. but owell atleast I can say I payed for my whole bike and alll the parts that are on it. He just gets crap handed to him.