HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mdsletta

Wr450 Mods

6 posts in this topic

Jus' bought an 06 450 and did throttle stop mod and baffle mod. Can I cut grey wire without re-jetting and still get the ignition mod or do I need to do it with the the jetting mods for it to be effective? I am going to do the ais and jetting but would like to cut wire now.

Whaddya think?..

Mike...

Jus' bought an 06 450 and did throttle stop mod and baffle mod. Can I cut grey wire without re-jetting and still get the ignition mod or do I need to do it with the the jetting mods for it to be effective? I am going to do the ais and jetting but would like to cut wire now.

Whaddya think?..

Mike...

SEARCH FUNCTION

There's a ton of info. here, you just have to dig a little. :thumbsup:

1st post, your'e gonna have to do a little homework amigo.

Welcome to TT. :thumbsup:

SEARCH FUNCTION

There's a ton of info. here, you just have to dig a little. :thumbsup:

1st post, your'e gonna have to do a little homework amigo.

Welcome to TT. :thumbsup:

Why do you have to flame somebody new? Can't you be nice and tell the newbie that this is the YZF forum and not the WR forum.

Whaddya think?..

Mike...

Welcome to TT. Head on over to the WR forums and track down Indy450, he seems to know the WR's really well. I'm sure he can help you. :thumbsup:

Thanx 642. My bad for sure but I got big shoulders, I can handle vorra...lol. 1st post sure V but not 1st message board...jus' missed it a lil

Thanx guys...

Mike

Why do you have to flame somebody new? Can't you be nice and tell the newbie that this is the YZF forum and not the WR forum.

Good one, I guess I could have told him he need's to pay his due's-not! LOL

I do think that beforehand, the proper research should be done. We could all chime in here and say this and that, for which he could have gotten the same result's by studying past threads. Everyone has a different opinion regarding jetting,tire's, wire mod's, air filter's and such. The end result is an educated effort on the end user's part to improve his own machine from the collective input from other TT member's-ie search function.

Maybe I should have just sent him a list of my subcription's here at TT, which I have spent numerous hour's collecting by doing my own research. :thumbsup:

I'll try to be kinder in the future................ :thumbsup: