HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bones717

Will the forks and shock from an 03 fit an04?

7 posts in this topic

My 03 has pro action suspension on it, and it seems to work great. I just converted it to supermoto. I picked up an 04 today and the suspension on it hasn't been touched. I would like to know if they will bolt right up or not. I am going to keep the 04 MX only, and convert the 03 back and forth for friends that come over....Thanks guys, Kelly in Crapchester NY.

the 03 forks will not bolt right up w/o the triples...

correct. The 03's are 46mm forks and the 04's are 48mm. The shock will swap with no problem though.

So swap the triple, and be done with it....or how much would a revalve on the forks and shock cost? This work was performed on the 03 when I bought it.

So swap the triple, and be done with it....or how much would a revalve on the forks and shock cost? This work was performed on the 03 when I bought it.

Your phone or internet broken?