Ok here ya go with the bodywork on, spent the last 2 days getting the jetting sorted out, it started on about the 10th kick the first time I started the brand new engine up, and after I took the carb apart a few times to get the jetting where it is now it starts first kick every time. It runs really really well but I have a feeling it is still just slightly rich, I am going to take it on its second short ride tomorrow morning to complete the break in proceedure and change the oil for the second time. I think it came out pretty nice, there are certainly some details I am still going to iron out like the front brake reservoir and my buddy and I are machining up a top bar clamp to accept the Scotts damper since I have 20mm RG3 clamps and no way to mount my damper at this point so we have to make a custom piece to accomplish that. I still have to install the axle sliders which should be here from Supermoto Engineering on Monday as well as the carb vent line catch can setup. I am still considering the CR front brake routing but will address that after i get the axles sliders in hand to see if it is really necessary or not. HERE IS THE LINK TO THE NEW PICS keep in mind some of those pics were taken on Thursday before I got the rest of the graphics in place and before i fired it up for the first time as you can see by the color of the head pipe in the pics that are in my garage compared to the ones that are taken outside. Let me know what you think so far. P.S. I am also having my buddy that did my CRF seat do a seat for the WR so it will be custom in a few days as well, for now the stocker is on so I can ride it.