TT AIS Smog Removal Kit

Can anyone tell me if they have bought/what is included in the TT kit? :thumbsup:

Mine has been on back order and I'm getting tired of waiting. :bonk:

If it is just two plastic caps and the exhaust header plug off I would like to know? :thumbsup:

For $34.00, I have caps and easynuff to tap and plug the header with the 1/8 pipe tap. :bonk:

I just installed mine today. It comes with two metal plugs and one platic plug for the air box.

John

Was yours back orderd as well? Maybe I'm too late. :thumbsup:

Whats the status on the GYTR Kit ???

Freakin waiting 2 months now....

Hi

Like you guys I think I missed the rush. Mine backordered from TT for nearly 3 weeks/ 30 days and they give up!! :bonk:

Can anyone tell me if they have bought/what is included in the TT kit? :thumbsup:

Mine has been on back order and I'm getting tired of waiting. :eek:

If it is just two plastic caps and the exhaust header plug off I would like to know? :thumbsup:

For $34.00, I have caps and easynuff to tap and plug the header with the 1/8 pipe tap. :bonk:

I believe the GYT kit includes 48 pilot jet and needle with clip. I think the TT kit only has the plugs. If you search AIS removal threads you'll find you can just pipe tap (1/8) the header pipe and seal the other end with a cap- FREE, almost.

I think Yamaha should include a kit with each bike:naughty:, I dont think they make enough and all have been "snapped up". I'll be doing my own plugging if mine does not come via the TT store in the next 2 weeks.

Cheers

Colin

The TT AIS Kit is worth the wait. Very sano and easy to install. Once installed it has a factory look, not like the clamp on plugs like the Yamaha kit or plugs that do not belong near a motorcycle. The price is a little high but IMHO it is going to a guy that took the time to design something that is well made and right the first time. I want the best for a bike I almost shelled out 7 g's for. Also if you remove the right radiator and use a long punch it is much easier to get the exhaust plug in.

I just unbolted the radiator, I didn't take it of, just moved it a bit so I could get to the plug with a long punch.

My kit wasn't back ordered, but I had it sitting here for about a month.