'06 450 Race Sag Setting

[/b]I've set my race sag at 92mm, 95mm & 97mm. Has anyone tried 105mm?? If so, did the rear stay up in the stroke?? :thumbsup:

Most are saying the 98mm is the cats meow. As far as your exact question, I dont know. I am stiil waiting for my new spring. :thumbsup:

[/b]I've set my race sag at 92mm, 95mm & 97mm. Has anyone tried 105mm?? If so, did the rear stay up in the stroke?? :thumbsup:

I had Enzo do my suspension and they recommended 103mm of sag. I have been running that with excellent results.

I talked to Mike at ENZO myself about re-valving mine. Did they address something specific with your suspension or just there standard MX re-valve?

Can you tell what improved other than springs if you needed them? :thumbsup:

I talked to Mike at ENZO myself about re-valving mine. Did they address something specific with your suspension or just there standard MX re-valve?

Can you tell what improved other than springs if you needed them? :thumbsup:

I weigh 230lbs. and ride expert level in the 40+ class in motocross and desert. I asked Enzo to set it up for outdoor style motocross but I really wanted the first part of the stroke to be as plush as possible while still being able to take a big hit. So far Enzo has accomplished this better than any previous company that I have ever used. Very plush action, I can really charge with it and it gives me alot of confidence when riding. I highly recommend them. Oh and by the way, Mine is yellow too!

Enzo reccomends 103

I had Enzo do my suspension and they recommended 103mm of sag. I have been running that with excellent results.

I would assume that Enzo recommends 103 because thet have revalved both the fork and shock. Correct...or are they saying 103 for a "Stock" suspension.....?

I would assume that Enzo recommends 103 because thet have revalved both the fork and shock. Correct...or are they saying 103 for a "Stock" suspension.....?

Thats a good question, I think if the spring rates are correct geometry is geometry, the only other thing I can think of that will alter the ride height is the compression spring or the amount of nitrogen pressure. But don't take my word for it call them they are really cool I usually talk to Will Decker (Craig Decker's dad) at 714-541-5218 and tell Jacqueline Adam says hi.