Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Indy_WR450

Jetting Quiz!

13 posts in this topic

Ok Guys this is off of my chart! :thumbsup:

Any jetting recommendations? :thumbsup:

42 Pilot, JD Blue #6, 160 Main, 65 Starter, 1.5 turns, the Free Mods, a turtleneck sweater and a union suit :bonk: ...SC

I think if you could get any bike started in those conditions you would have to count yourself lucky.

Would not fancy kicking anything over in that cold.

I take my hat off to them.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

I would say a V E R Y slow drip feed......and some Captain Morgan as human antifreeze

I would say a V E R Y slow drip feed ......and some Captain Morgan as human antifreeze

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

42 Pilot, JD Blue #6, 160 Main, 65 Starter, 1.5 turns, the Free Mods, a turtleneck sweater and a union suit :thumbsup: ...SC

Not too shabby............ :thumbsup:

I was thinking, If it did not start that high up....Hey no biggie, I'll just coast back down the hill. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

they look like royal enfields. as far as i know, they are made in india in the same way as the british built them in the old days. about as hi tech as a lawnmower. they also make a diesel one. a guy locally was trying to sell them , brand new for less than $4000 (still too expensive) 80ks flat out, but he said they get about 1000k's a tank full. (basically a years solid riding on one of them.)

there used to be an ad on telly here about a honda quad used by the antarctic research team that was left outside ( in antarctic) for a long period(i think 12-18 months) and it started 2nd kick. yamaha would have started first kick.

you have got to admire their courage/madness though.