Pirelli Scropion Pro 140/80-18

Anyone tried this on a WR 450? I have a front and want a rear for a true DOT knobby. I am unsure if it is too wide. I know FIM knobbies are a bit shorter than MX tires.

Front is great by the way and really aggressive. It is similar to the S12.

Anyone tried this on a WR 450? I have a front and want a rear for a true DOT knobby. I am unsure if it is too wide. I know FIM knobbies are a bit shorter than MX tires.

Front is great by the way and really aggressive. It is similar to the S12.

I have the rear in 120 on my WR450. Its an awesome tire. My 120 ballooned out quite a bit on the rear, so a 140 may be a bit too tight.

M.

I had a 130 on my 02 WR 426 and it started to hit the little plastic mud flap every time I backed up it tweaked it.But the tire was not a perelli it was an IRC.

I have the rear in 120 on my WR450. Its an awesome tire. My 120 ballooned out quite a bit on the rear, so a 140 may be a bit too tight.

M.

I guess I will go with the 120 then to be safe and see how it goes. I have a 120/100/18 MT32 on right now which is about a centimeter higher in profile than the Scorpion and ist is a pretty tight fit with the tall knobs.

If anyone else has been successfull with the larger size I would like to know.

Thanks for the replies so far.

The 130 does fit just dont let that plastic piece get bent at all ot it catchs.Only when rolling backwards. I just trimmed the corners on mine a little worked great.