Tutorial maby about this???

I was wondering if there was a turorial on how to make the air box/ Air Screen Modification. I heard you can just get parts from home depot to make this or is there a pretty good kit that is not over priced. Any help would be great Thanks

Im doubtful youll need it unless your running a motard. If you do cut a big ass chunk outta the side panel, it tends to fill with mud and water. To do it, ya just drill a bunch of holes in the side panel and glue a piece of screen over the inside......theres a link to it that im sure someone will link.

I was wondering if there was a turorial on how to make the air box/ Air Screen Modification. I heard you can just get parts from home depot to make this or is there a pretty good kit that is not over priced. Any help would be great Thanks

PLENTY of air comes in the top of the airbox; enough for a 4 cyl. It's also protected as-is from water/mud.

If you just have to carve it up, then (as said) either use a drill bit for lots of holes, or a hole saw for one/few. Glue the screen to the inside of the sideplate.