gear lever problem

I went out and bought a new pair of boots ater months of just wearing shoes. Now i find that the gear lever will either sit too high or too low after adjusting. I have to lift my leg if its too high or bend my foot way down when adjusted one turn lower. Can i heat it up and bend it slightly or will it be brittle? Any other remedies?

Break your boots in, and you'll get used to it.

Ditto to what brichter said about your boots.

Although, one of the best mods I did to my XR was change out those pegs w/ a set from IMS or whoever. The new Pivot pegs maybe just what you need. I think they have a 10-20 degree movement back to front.

Ditto to what brichter said about your boots.

Although, one of the best mods I did to my XR was change out those pegs w/ a set from IMS or whoever. The new Pivot pegs maybe just what you need. I think they have a 10-20 degree movement back to front.

i think its even more than 10-20, more like 30-35. that would most likely solve the problem and there only like 100 bucks....just a tad more than regular pegs. if i was going to stick with offroading, i would get them, but im switchin to street in the near future.