Gotta know:06 Color.Is it really a limited Edition

i posted this in another thread . there are supposed to be less than 500 yellow 450fs and less than 500 yellow 250fs for the good ol usa . i was told this by the people at the california headquarters. they also made it clear that this was only the productin #s for the US .so theres no tellin how many there are in canada and overseas. but im glad that i got a yellow 1 . it reminds me of my ole 79 yz 250

Yamaha is allocating only two per dealership, two 450's, two 250's
My dealership originally got 6 450's, they were all presold. They have been able to get like 2 or 3 more. The sales manager told me it depends on their total sales as to how many each dealer got alocated. I dunno, but it doesnt really matter to me, they are so cool.
i posted this in another thread . there are supposed to be less than 500 yellow 450fs and less than 500 yellow 250fs for the good ol usa . i was told this by the people at the california headquarters. they also made it clear that this was only the productin #s for the US .so theres no tellin how many there are in canada and overseas. but im glad that i got a yellow 1 . it reminds me of my ole 79 yz 250

I thought the le was a USA only thing!50 years in the USA.Maybe I'm wrong but thats what I have heard. :thumbsup:

if it is a USA thing than thats even better. i know ive only seen 1 of them other than mine around here and it was from the same dealer where i got mine

They're definitely available in Canada. I've got one and I've seen another at a local dealer.

Well how many of us could have predicted the used prices on some muscle cars today. People are willing to pay what they think something is worth to them. If the production numbers are low, then the SE will be worth more at time of resale over the standard blue model. As they say with dogs, its all about pedigree. Just because you put yellow aftermarket plastic on it, doesn't make it an SE. It is not like they are going to make an 07 SE model, that would defeat the whole idea of a 50th anniversary model