06 jetting changes

A lot people complain about changing the jets on the O6 so thought I would post what works for me. First off I went and bought an FCR carb tool for $12.00, best money spent. Removing pilot, main and adjusting pilot screw without ever removing or even loosening up the carb. As for the the needle, I have found if you remove your seat and tank you have access to the top of the carb. just loosen the carb bolts from the intake and air boot side and rotate carb to access allen screws in cap to remove it. You then have access to remove the needle and adjust clip position, without having to remove the sub-frame or shock or any of that stuff, pretty easy.

A lot people complain about changing the jets on the O6 so thought I would post what works for me. First off I went and bought an FCR carb tool for $12.00, best money spent. Removing pilot, main and adjusting pilot screw without ever removing or even loosening up the carb. As for the the needle, I have found if you remove your seat and tank you have access to the top of the carb. just loosen the carb bolts from the intake and air boot side and rotate carb to access allen screws in cap to remove it. You then have access to remove the needle and adjust clip position, without having to remove the sub-frame or shock or any of that stuff, pretty easy.

What is this FCR tool and where can I get one?

I have a 48 One richer on the needle and a 170 Main.