HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sfc_crash

SFC Crash

2 posts in this topic

yes,yes,yes,and yes,chicago cycle. ha! yeh i live about 1/2 mile east of the lake sangchris bait shop, right on the curve. next time you drive by you'll see 45 tons of dirt in my field, i'm trying to get together some people to help me build a moto track, gotta get ahold of a skid steer or front end loader, all the neighbors are harvesting now. i joined sf about 1 month ago, only crashed,er i mean rode out there 3 times since. spent a better part of this last summer clearing brush in my ravine, got my bike late in the season, end of july, i had to wait till i could pay cash. i hate to finance. i'm heading to casey tomorow for dirtrider.nets' dirtweek, i'll be back sun. hey we'll get together and do some riding, you can even look at the future mx track and put your 2 cents in. i got my bike at chicago cycle center from paul, great guy, gave me his best price over the phone, save a little over 1g on the ttr225 for the wife and about 900 on my wr426f, it took him 3 days to find the wr, they lost money on that deal. you can e mail me at rgrossnickle@hotmail.com, looking forward to riding with ya.

Are you in Edinburg? Do you ride South Fork? Are you a member? Where did you purchase your bike? I'm in Springfield and ride SF all the time