Exhaust question

I have an 03 WR450. I have found a Yosh complete exhaust for a good price on web site, but they only list for an 04/05 WR450. Will this fit my 03?

PS: It is the TRC ALuminum complete system. Does anyone have any experience with this exhaust system.

Thanks,

I have an 03 WR450. I have found a Yosh complete exhaust for a good price on web site, but they only list for an 04/05 WR450. Will this fit my 03?

PS: It is the TRC ALuminum complete system. Does anyone have any experience with this exhaust system.

Thanks,

I just got done riding with a guy thats got the TRC on a CRF. He loved it because he didnt need to rejet, and the power increase was gradual at all RPM levels. I'm curious though, what website and how much? I've been searching for a TRC muffler and mid-pipe for my 05 WR.

Hi,

I found a full system for 359$ on www.motosport.com but they have been backordered for months and they said they did not know when they would get them in. I did buy a complete system for 400$ from www.morepowerracing.com. Both of these were with the aluminum can.

Should be getting it any day now.