I want to buy your exhaust

Alright, so I need a new muffler and mid-pipe. But I am really not wanting to spend the extra $ on the replacement. I have an '05 WR450, does anyone have a used one they would like to sell? I would be interested in either a WR or a YZ setup. That is, if the YZ will fit on my WR? Anybody have some good feedback for me?

You are in luck. I got a used 2003 WR450 header, header shield and muffler canister. Well used and needs polishing to bring back the finish. PM me with email address. I can email pics to you. :thumbsup:

Hi,

I have Akrapovic slip-on with noice damper that I want to sell

Timo Mc

Hi,

I have Akrapovic slip-on with noice damper that I want to sell

Timo Mc

do you have the mid-pipe that you want to sell with it as well?

Hi,

Akrapovic has that mid-pipe integrated.

Timo Mc

Could you send me some pictures of it? I'd appreciate it.

I ahve a complete stock set up... Cheap... perfect condition...

Looks nice, but I just realized you are in Finland. Would it even be worth my time to pay for that shipment? How much are you askin for it?

Hi,

P&P will be around $60

Timo Mc

I ahve a complete stock set up... Cheap... perfect condition...

How much are you asking for it? Got pics?

i have an exhaust off a 2005 wr450 that has 1 ride on it--if you havent found one already.

i have an exhaust off a 2005 wr450 that has 1 ride on it--if you havent found one already.

Well, I have been toying with the idea of just getting a new setup, but if I find the right one for the right price, ill take a good used one still. So how much are you asking for it? I just need to muffler and mid-pipe, not the header.

I have a 03-wr450 exhaust that I will let go for $50.00 or best offer. It is in excellent condition. I will be out of town until 2/20 and will respond to when I get back home. BTW, I will be in Indy for motorcycle dealer show. Can't wait

Well, I have been toying with the idea of just getting a new setup, but if I find the right one for the right price, ill take a good used one still. So how much are you asking for it? I just need to muffler and mid-pipe, not the header.

I'll take the header if the price is right. A spare would be nice. PM me if you make deal for the rest of the system.