Heres an interesting 650l for yall...

103_b.JPG

they did a pretty good job, but what were they thinking?! :thumbsup:

i gotta say, i actually like it. i think i would have some trouble bending my knees far enough to ride it but she looks good.

Interesting. See how they chopped the FMF powerbomb header and made it a straight pipe? LOUD I bet. I bet the rear end would be kinda rough riding.

I think that’s one of the worst things I’ve ever seen! Absolutely hideous!

its a PIGSTER !!!!! :thumbsup:

That is truly ugly and dumb. :thumbsup:

Ugly. Not to mention that pisses me off that they can run a straight pipe on a dirtbike that is made to be a street bike and not get any noise restrictions. But that is beating a dead horse that has been beat many many times on this website...

Wow, and I thought I jumped the tracks with my bike.

That thing is a pile of crap.Waste of metal.........

No front brake... eiks... :thumbsup:

Put some Dunlop 606s on her and I'll ride it :thumbsup:

I'm not a chopper guy, but I think it looks cool.

What the... , who the...., why the....

that thing looks silly, why not just buy/build a real chopper!!???

Too much time, or too much $$$... I don't know!!!!!

Then there was a dual sported xr,then a motocrossed one,then a motarded,now a chopperized one?What's next? An anfibian xr with a propeller or maybe a snow plower?This maybe the sign o' times. :thumbsup:

Thats about a stupid lookin ride..... :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Then there was a dual sported xr,then a motocrossed one,then a motarded,now a chopperized one?What's next? An anfibian xr with a propeller or maybe a snow plower?This maybe the sign o' times. :thumbsup:

possably a helicopter prop for when that hill looks a little to steap for your L. maybe dual rocket engines and we'll break some land speed records. Hell, why not mount a 50 cal on each side and ride er into Iraq!!

It just reminds me of one thing.Who's motorcycle is this? It's not a motorcycle,it's a chopper. Who's chopper is this? Who's chopper is this? It's Zeds. Who's Zed? Zed's...Zed's dead. Zed's dead baby ....

Say what you will but some dude laid up nights thinkin about this thing..

possably a helicopter prop for when that hill looks a little to steap for your L.

No hill to steep!

Y'all just ain't ridin'r right!

D

Consider all the advantages lower the center of gravity and sitting behind the engine must be nice on cold days. A couple more pounds on your butt and it'll be road rash for sure.