HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
OlaGB

PIC: my bike, as good as ready for the season!

14 posts in this topic

Just done with my supermoto-coversion, and thought i could show you how it looks :thumbsup:

Comments, perhaps tips on things to do different?

wrmoto1.jpg

wrmoto3.jpg

wrmoto4.jpg

Our bikes look like twins... i am in melbourne. i love to ride my motard too but not when the roads are wet... all the best

IMG_0004.jpg

I think I have a stupid question, if your riding super motard do you really need hand gaurds? :thumbsup:

Our bikes look like twins... i am in melbourne. i love to ride my motard too but not when the roads are wet... all the best

IMG_0004.jpg

Nice bike! But twins?

You have stock rear fender, turn lights, stock decals, black wheels.. I`m not shure how they look alike, exept the same diameter of the wheels? :thumbsup:

Riding in the wet is a litle scary with these wheels, i know.. But they ROCK when its dry!! Even works good on gravel..! Not effective like motocross tires, but no problem riding highspeed at all..

I think I have a stupid question, if your riding super motard do you really need hand gaurds? :thumbsup:

I think you need full wrap around ones, but those roost guards wouldn't do shit!

Yo Anthony! Sweet bike! Go the B&B guards and bash plate, best you can get! The barkbusters also rock! I got all that, just need the wheels!

I bought the bike with motocross tires, and those tires lastet 2 weeks on asphalt, so i had to do some sacrifices..

The bike is road legal so i ride it 60% asphalt / 30% gravel roads and 10% wood trails..

I desided to go for supermoto wheels, and put ice tires on the enduro wheels at winter time, and motocross tires on them at summer time.. This way i can go from road to dirt-riding in a matter of 1-1,5 hour.. :thumbsup:

Just done with my supermoto-coversion, and thought i could show you how it looks :thumbsup:

Comments, perhaps tips on things to do different?

wrmoto1.jpg

wrmoto3.jpg

wrmoto4.jpg

A) You suck......

:thumbsup: you suck.......

C) I'm fricken jealous!!!!

Very nice, I so want to shell out the cash to do that to my '01.