PIC: my bike, as good as ready for the season!

Just done with my supermoto-coversion, and thought i could show you how it looks :thumbsup:

Comments, perhaps tips on things to do different?

wrmoto1.jpg

wrmoto3.jpg

wrmoto4.jpg

Strange enough, links didnt work..?!

Sick! :thumbsup:

very nice!

Our bikes look like twins... i am in melbourne. i love to ride my motard too but not when the roads are wet... all the best

IMG_0004.jpg

I think I have a stupid question, if your riding super motard do you really need hand gaurds? :thumbsup:

http://www.m535t.com/bilde/wr450f/ispigg.jpg

I`ve got other wheels too you see :thumbsup:

For all its worth, the guards are mostly for the looks, and helps my hands a little warmer at wintertime..

Our bikes look like twins... i am in melbourne. i love to ride my motard too but not when the roads are wet... all the best

IMG_0004.jpg

Nice bike! But twins?

You have stock rear fender, turn lights, stock decals, black wheels.. I`m not shure how they look alike, exept the same diameter of the wheels? :thumbsup:

Riding in the wet is a litle scary with these wheels, i know.. But they ROCK when its dry!! Even works good on gravel..! Not effective like motocross tires, but no problem riding highspeed at all..

Will it ever see dirt again?

I think I have a stupid question, if your riding super motard do you really need hand gaurds? :thumbsup:

I think you need full wrap around ones, but those roost guards wouldn't do shit!

Yo Anthony! Sweet bike! Go the B&B guards and bash plate, best you can get! The barkbusters also rock! I got all that, just need the wheels!

I bought the bike with motocross tires, and those tires lastet 2 weeks on asphalt, so i had to do some sacrifices..

The bike is road legal so i ride it 60% asphalt / 30% gravel roads and 10% wood trails..

I desided to go for supermoto wheels, and put ice tires on the enduro wheels at winter time, and motocross tires on them at summer time.. This way i can go from road to dirt-riding in a matter of 1-1,5 hour.. :thumbsup:

Just done with my supermoto-coversion, and thought i could show you how it looks :thumbsup:

Comments, perhaps tips on things to do different?

wrmoto1.jpg

wrmoto3.jpg

wrmoto4.jpg

A) You suck......

:thumbsup: you suck.......

C) I'm fricken jealous!!!!

Very nice, I so want to shell out the cash to do that to my '01.

nice, very nice