New Cycra handguard mount system

Has anyone tried the new Cycra handguard mount setup that attaches to the bars just outside the bar mounts with a straight bar? I'm wondering if the triple clamp mount setup won't be a little stronger than this setup (less chance for twisting). Any thoughts?

I just bought a set of Cycra's for my O6. I went with the triple clamp mount because of my experience with some Acerbis handlebar mounted handgaurds. They would twist and move around with any impact with limbs and such. I also had problems with the clamps coming loose.

I had the same problem with my Rally Pro's, which is why I bought GYT-R triple clamp mounts for them. I think that will be the way I go again on my (hopefully) new bike this year.

man, those bark buster things make me nervous, I had a friend get his hand stuck in one and broke it real bad.

Just to clarify, this is the new mount I was wondering about:

yhst-2483094475615_1881_260098

You can get your hand caught in 'busters, but for trails they are worth having IMO.

Just to clarify, this is the new mount I was wondering about:

yhst-2483094475615_1881_260098

You can get your hand caught in 'busters, but for trails they are worth having IMO.

those are new to me. looks like a better setup than the Acerbis one, although it looks like a lot of metal to attach two handguards. I agree I would never ride a woods bike without barkbusters.

Yeah, the Acerbis mounts that clamp to the bars are worthless- the first time you hit anything more solid than a marshmallow they twist and bend your handguards. I think I'll just stick with triple clamp mounts on the new ride if/when I get it.