Pictures of my 650 after my accident

I wish I did but ill be unable ride for at least another month ?

I broke my pelvis, broke my left arm,shattered my right wrist, and fractured the back of my skull and the one vertebrate right below it. ? And yes I was wearing my helmet lol.

Here are some pictures of my bike after my accident. Some woman decided to pull out in front of me ? I was going to try and fix it up but I saw the frame and it has cracks in it so I decided not to. It will be missed ?

Vehicles come & go, but bikes have more meaning than the four wheeled type. I still remember my first MC. I was so stoked. Finally at 21 years of age I got one. Then it was stolen, and so was the next one. Neither were even broken in yet. Point being our bikes are more than just transportation, they're our recreation, our projects and our passion.

Sorry to hear you got nailed, but glad you're around to tell your tale. Hope you had insurance, or hopefully the other driver does. Good luck with your recovery.

Jeeze... To live through THAT... Wow!! I fear that day, and I know it is coming.

No crash I have ever had in motocross or in the desert could match a fraction of your crash.

I have well over 100,000 miles of travel on motorcycles since 1996, over 50,000 on my 1995 XR650L alone. I have had more close calls that I can count. Luck saved me, not skill.

The upside to this, I guess, is that you didn’t buy the farm! Hopefully the driver of the vehicle had insurance that is worth more than a bucket of hot piss. The insurance company will likely total your bike. You can still keep it, and keep whatever parts are still salvageable, like the engine$$!!.

I hope and pray that you recover 100%, and GET BACK ON A BIKE ASAP!!! ?

Thanks for all your prayers guys Ill be needing them. I just thank the lord I'm not paralyzed or worse. And yes I did have quite a bit of mods done to that bike. lol I had actually just put my edelbrock quicksilver carb on that day and when I went out for a test ride thats when it happened. We both had insurance but it was all her fault. In the police report she claimed she didn't see me so she probally was in a hurry and didn't look both ways like she shoulda. I was knocked out during the accident and I dont remember anything for a couple days after it.

And since the bike isn't worth fixing I decided to let the insurance company take it away to a salvage yard and they are gonna pay me more for it than I originally paid for it. ? So if any of you guys need parts I got an extra set of complete wheels, I took my white brothers pipe off and the edelbrock carb so if you want any of these please PM me or email me with an offer. My Email: brprider138@earthlink.net