Finally got my 06 ready to ride...

I have had mine for 2 weeks now ... It has not seen dirt yet...I just completed it! :thumbsup:

I disassembled it - reassembled to spec

Every bolt/fastner is torqued

All linkage, every axle, every bearing all lubed like it should have been....these things are dry, with a lite film of grease from the factory...pathetic.

Graphics are applied - DecalWorks

Litespeed pegs, Ironman/DID ERT, Zipty fuel screw, rejetted, Sen Dec, MS3 Starcross all installed and ready to break it in......and the weather sux :thumbsup:

Now that you have experiance, I'll be right over with mine. Don't worry, I'll help too......someone has to hold the worklight! LOL

lets see some pics!

Agreed, pics would be good!

I have had mine for 2 weeks now ... It has not seen dirt yet...I just completed it! :thumbsup:

I disassembled it - reassembled to spec

Every bolt/fastner is torqued

All linkage, every axle, every bearing all lubed like it should have been....these things are dry, with a lite film of grease from the factory...pathetic.

Graphics are applied - DecalWorks

Litespeed pegs, Ironman/DID ERT, Zipty fuel screw, rejetted, Sen Dec, MS3 Starcross all installed and ready to break it in......and the weather sux :thumbsup:

Here are some pics of the "virgin":

2006YZF450005.jpg

2006YZF450008.jpg

2006YZF450001.jpg

Nice! Lookin very good. Now you just need some dirt on it. :thumbsup:

Nice! Lookin very good. Now you just need some dirt on it. :thumbsup:

Thanks....problem is it is 36 degrees outside....15-20mph wind....... :thumbsup:

Thanks....problem is it is 36 degrees outside....15-20mph wind....... :thumbsup:

You wuss!!! j/k Tdub

That sucks. I know the feeling. Ironically, I have nearly identical conditions here today. Currently 39 degrees with 18 mph winds. :thumbsup:

You wuss!!! j/k Tdub

yea so what...........45 is my limit..... :thumbsup: