HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Honda_207

Yz 400f

4 posts in this topic

I was just wonder how much the average 98 YZ400F is going for these days. My dad was thinking of getting one as a practice bike so he could ride too when I practice. I dont want him to get ripped off though. Thanks for your comments.

i guess it depends on whats all done to the bike, i have a 99 and only payed 2500 for it, but i also have about 1500 in wheels and hubs. so u pretty much just need to look around and find the right deal, let a lot of people know youre lookin for one and the right deal just might come to you.

Just got on yesterday. Payed 1800.00 with a box of aftermarket goods, triple clamp white bros e-series pipe no header, renthal bars, scotts fuel screw levers grips, and numbers. The poor guy rode it twice. Crashed it the second time(minor scratches and bent bars) got scared of it and buried it in his garage for the last 6-7 years.

Good luck