Price on new 06 450

That may be a possibility, I don't think Billings is all too far from here. PM me the info if you would
They will be closed til Tuesday, but I will shoot you a PM ASAP after getting the low down, k.

I paid $6249.00 + $50.00 documentation and $395.00 to ship to Fl! 06 YZ450F LE. I'm happy!

I paid $6249.00 + $50.00 documentation and $395.00 to ship to Fl! 06 YZ450F LE. I'm happy!

From where????????? :thumbsup:

Thanks........ :thumbsup:

Id take that too, so long as it can go on a yamaha card. That's about what the CRF is going to cost me otd from local dealer at $6199 + 'NJ sales tax. Id eat $100-$150 more to have the new yamaha, especially the yellow one.

I will not pay $900 more for the yamaha over the crf, no chance. I think my local dealer must be on crack trying to get $7099 for 06YZF450 LE with a 06CRF450 sitting right next to it at $6199.

Awsome, I was going to call them monday. My buddies all bought 05 CRF 450's from them last spring at excellent prices, about $6000 OTD. no sales tax since we are from nj.

Was the blue yzf $200 less? Do you happen to know how many new yzf450's they had on hand? :thumbsup:

They will be closed til Tuesday, but I will shoot you a PM ASAP after getting the low down, k.

Sounds good, thanks :thumbsup: