Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
riderman329

shoch brite frame on the 06

7 posts in this topic

i'm thinkin of doing it, sort of how team honda does it with the shoch brite, i was woundering if anyone else has done it and how does it look?

I use soft scrub on my Honda frame and it works great, the frame looks brand new. I plan on using it on my YZ450, when or if I ever ride it.

I use scotchbite on my 05 YZ250 frame. Keeps it looking nice. I am not big on the polished "chrome" look....just like to keep it looking new.

I use scotchbite on my 05 YZ250 frame. Keeps it looking nice. I am not big on the polished "chrome" look....just like to keep it looking new.

Same.

I bought the blue pads, the ones that are teflon safe, well because I have teflon stuff to clean and a bike frame - works great heh

Can any of you post pictures of your frames after you use scotch bright on them? I've used Mothers Polish on it and it really shines it up nice, but I'm also looking for other methods as well.

Does this kinda polish the frame or swingarm? Does it put a shine on it at all or keep it dull looking? Anyone post a pic? :thumbsup: