Help!!!!!

Ok so last time i talked about this my 2003 yz450f had been leaking water out of the weep hole off the pump....now today when i fired it, it didnt leak a bit when the first time it was like drip........drip.........drip.......drip. :bonk: So i ws wondering what might have caused the sael to leak....i thouht since it was sitting out in my barn which is not heated is the cause b/c my theory is that the sael shrank and that let the watter get by and leak out the weep hole. So just wondering what u all thoght ?

• 1 year later...
The bike has only 20 hours on it. So i think that couldnt be shot.

Its never been raced or anything just ridden real easy. Plus how would it get worse???

Unless they've been replace already the w/p seals are five years old. And what makes it worse is that it just sat for a long time. There marginal right now, that's why they only leaked when it was really cold but not wormer. You need to replace the seals. It's easy as long as you have a manuel. With only 20 hrs. the shaft should be fine. May not need bearings either. See if they feel rough while turning, roughness= replace. Be sure and polish the impeller shaft where the seals contact it with a scotch brite pad before reassembly.