too much noise

SO,JUST PURCHASED A 06 YZ450Fv,DEPT OF FORESTRY END CAP AND SILENCER INSERT,WENT FOR A SOUND TEST.NO PASS.PLEASE HELP GUYS,MIKE

Sounds like you need to go talk to your salesman.......

You guys Kill me !!!!! :thumbsup:

:bonk:

I don't know exactly what you have to go thru to make a sound check, but you can try this. Pull the end cap off, and shove the finest steel wool you can find inside the end. Go get a sound check. Then go ride. It'll run like a dog till that crap burns out, then she'll run like a scalded cat!!!

What kind of endcap did you get?? Lemme know cause I have a Pro Moto Billet that I ride with at Carnagie but I havent been checked yet. I wanna know so I can go ride at Hollister.

Yea! We're Doing Somthing Like That.i'm Welding A Big Washer With A Small Hole And Sending It Down To The Front Of The Muffler.i'll Try Again.

Q series pipe passes

California's laws suck. I feel sorry for you guys out there.

How do you take the end cap off?

:ride: WB e-2 93db $359 out of moto sport outlet(1-888-676-8853)No power loss either,tune able.Thats whats on my 06 450 :crazy:

ride 13, does that e2 really quiet the bike down a lot, or is it just a little. also does it look like its pretty solid made, and how hard do you think it would be to repack> thanks a lot