wr450 graphics kit

i need to know where i can get some sick lookin graphic kits... can i put yzf 450 stickers on my wr.

The 05 WR and YZ Shrouds are the same. At least it's the same part # in the Yamaha catalog.

sorry man the seat,gas tank and sharouds are different on the YZF the WR.

sorry man the seat,gas tank and sharouds are different on the YZF the WR.

Wrong again Ronald. The YZ and WR shrouds are the same for '05+. The tank may be larger on the WR, but that is not an issue. I'm on my 3rd set of YZ graphics for my '05 WR tank and shrouds, and they fit perfectly every time regardless of brand...SC

ok so pretty much what i wanna do is but the skin industry graphics kit you kno the one with the chick and the toungue hehe... so which yzf models apply to the same shrouds as my wr450 so that the stickers will fit my bike.

Why is the selection for WR stuff out there SUCK so bad ? No black plastics, no appealing graphics... I did see one company with decent graphics kits for the WR but I forgot their name after I realized I was paying $100 for a vinyl sticker that will emphasize the white creases on my Yamaha blue plastics.

6eba0909.jpg This is my 03 WR!! The Graphics are the best Ive seen...

Thats one sweet looking machine.

Lovely looking bike.

Bogieknight

I take that back those a pretty sweet

that is definatly some sick graphics but unfortunatly i don't like the thumpertalk stuff all over it.

well none of the actual product #'s are matching up but the shrouds are identical i'm gonna go too the yamaha dealership and make sure but i am almost posotive the shrouds for the wr 450 05 is the same as 03-05 yz450f, yz250f it and skin does carry these both in g freeride and repeat and go for about 128 really nice i love them.

Hey guys. There are some pretty cool graphics on

http://www.xgxracing.com/index2.html

You can even have your own made. I got a set and they fit great.

these graphic are amazing and look really kool i'm gonna have some custom graphics made :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Those XGX graphics are a bit boyish looking, Flames & Skulls, where not all 12yrs old. :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: Has anyone bought a graphics kit that will fit the rear fender of a WR450, i have tried every major brand and all they sell is for YZ450, nothing for the WR, anyone please reply.. :thumbsup:

thats cause its a pain in the ass too make them due too the light so what i suggest if u really wanna keep the light swap the rear fender with the after market fender with the light like one of those low profile ones i think u can get it on motosportoutlet.com but if u get that the yz450f sticker it should fit on that fender since the light is under the fender instead of the stock one on top. this is only an idea as i have not tried this i jus went straight too the yzf fender

Hey guys. There are some pretty cool graphics on

http://www.xgxracing.com/index2.html

You can even have your own made. I got a set and they fit great.

Got pics? I like those as well.