HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
767driver

Cosmetics are done!

9 posts in this topic

:bonk:

I hate to waste bandwidth on this kind of stuff, but what the hey. Most of you guys have probably seen this bike I've been working on. It was not a pretty sight, well I've got her done, finally.

Some may think it's not politically correct :thumbsup: and thats ok, I don't let that stuff get to me.

I hope you guys enjoy the transformation of this bike, it is truly amazing what a few dollars will do. The bling bling meter is pegged!

Heres a link to the bike:

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jetaranch/album?.dir=b8ed&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos

The better question would have been. How long before the decals bubble? The only thing painted are the handguards.

where did you get the black number plates. looks good :thumbsup:

Knucklehead:

When I first started cleaning this bike up, I painted the numberplates with black krylon. The previous owner used magic marker for his "personal touches". Those would not come out. The graphics you see now are actually full plate graphics from XGX Racing(I've also got one for the front but I think I'll just leave that one in the bag). The only paint that is now exposed are the bolt and clip holes.

I have seen black plate backgrounds for sale but can't remember where, they would do basically the same thing.

The better question would have been. How long before the decals bubble? The only thing painted are the handguards.

well then i must take back my original comment and say NICE WORK!!! :thumbsup::bonk::thumbsup: