HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
goblin127

Mirrors on 650L ?

10 posts in this topic

Just woundering what would be a good choice to replace my right mirror with. I know that in a good fall it is possible to break not only the mirror but the front brake Res. Any one with a good alternative. Thanx.

I have the ken sean folding mirrors.

Decent view, not too shaky, they'r about $13 and they fold and disappear.

I rotate mine and then fold them, and they tuck behind the speedo!

Dave

Thanx guys! Road cam do those fold out.

nope.........and about the folding mirrors, the acherabis ones are garbage....mine just fold down from vibration going down the road.....maybe if you put some sticky stuff in there it would help but ive got one and its junk....by the way, you dont need a right mirror to be street legal, just left.

Just woundering what would be a good choice to replace my right mirror with. I know that in a good fall it is possible to break not only the mirror but the front brake Res. Any one with a good alternative. Thanx.

Check pic in my garage.

They are just some aftermarket universal mirrors I used on my 250R for legality

and safety as a DS bike. I put them on the L since they were lowere than the stock ones, and the 250R is straight dirt usage now anyway.

I can try to find the brand, if you like. Got them at Bates Cycle in Dallas for like $12 or something inexpensive like that.

nope.........and about the folding mirrors, the acherabis ones are garbage....mine just fold down from vibration going down the road.....maybe if you put some sticky stuff in there it would help but ive got one and its junk....by the way, you dont need a right mirror to be street legal, just left.

I dont know what Mass. law is, etc.., but I do know Nevada requires BOTH mirrors ..

I'm sticking to two mirrors,ive got alotta traffic in my area. Lots of little wanna be low riders that think there are no traffic laws, these people pass on the left right or drive right over you. When the cops pull them over the car is registered to there 80 year old great grand mother and the gun thats found in the car is stolen.

I dont know what Mass. law is, etc.., but I do know Nevada requires BOTH mirrors ..

yeah, michigan just needs the left one......so if you put a dot left and a non dot right on, you would be ok.