best oil and coolent?

Evans NPG-R is great if you have cooling problems, but it actually doesn't transfer heat as well as straight distilled water, and it's fairly expensive when you factor in the flush that's needed also. If you don't have over-heating problems, use distilled water and just enough anti-freeze to obtain the desired level of freeze protection. I also use water wetter, which improves the heat transferability of water.

Any non-EC oil, changed frequently (between 5 and 10 hours) should perform well. I use Rotella T, change oil every ride, filter every other ride.

So is any good motor car engine oil good for the bikes with joint engine/tranny oil or does it have to be a proper bike oil? ?

Do a search and you will find which car oils people are using and how to pick a good oil. Heaps of people like to use that shell rotella and mobil gold cap stuff.

We don't bother in Australia using car oils, they are more expensive than the good bike specific oils. Be careful, nearly all car oils have friction modifiers which make the clutch slip.

Be careful with the Evans Coolant, I believe it doesn't have freeze protection if you live where it freezes.
Evan's NFG coolant is propylene glycol without any water.

Boiling point is 367º F

Freezing point is -79º F

Freezing is not a problem, but the high boiling point could be.

You'll likely get 10 different answers from 10 different riders on their oil preference. I have no brand loyalty in oils to speak of. Motorcycle specific full synthetics are my preferred lubes; especially for bikes that share engine/transmission/clutch oil. My Yamaha manual specifies SG rated petroleum oil as the minimum standard.

For oil I run Rotella T.....it's a full synthetic, recommended by Rekluse, and you can get it at Walmart for 12-14 $$ a gal ? Any oil is good as long as you change it often enough and as long as it doesn't have friction reducers, there are bad for a wet clutch :bonk:

I thought Rekluse only recommended Shell Rotella 15W40 and Chevron Delo 400? Maybe I'm wrong.

BTW, I use the cheap green coolant and Rotella.

Delo 400 was revised & improved last year with the "good" moly that wont accumulate on our friction plates. I have been using it for over a year now with the rebuilt motor and Rekluse with Hinson baskets with recent inspection there are no signs of wear! I am impressed with $9.00 per gallon diesel oil! ?