HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sac 53

yz426 graphics?

22 posts in this topic

Well i am the proud new owner of a 2000 426. It had a little rust and was not looking to good. Anyone got pictures of good 426 graphics? I have put new plastics on it and took care of the rust but now it needs some character.

that looked great. where did you get the graphic kit?

I work at a bike shop and seen them in a Motorcycle Stuff catalog. Any Motorcycle Stuff dealer can get them for you.

that looked great. where did you get the graphic kit?

There are always auctions on ebay of the graphics that 642MX has just search execute on ebay.

I saw those earlier. Have you seen the do it yourself customs from factory effects. You pick all the Logos and where to put them. It is a little spendy but that would be cool.

I was in the same boat looking for graphics.

I searched for weeks before finally someone posted the discontinued Yamaha of Troy graphics.

I got the full kit with gripper seat for $90 shipped.

I dont know how big of fan you are of the YOT, but the new kit for your bike looks good.

2007-yot-team-bike-flt.jpg